Oct 31, 2019
Today we have Joshua P. Morse on the
show. This Denver-based investor has been investing in real estate
for a couple years now and is killing it on his wholesale and
whole-tail deals. As the title has eluded to, he breaks down how he
made six figures in only a few short months.
In this episode we cover:
- Why he decided against getting his
real estate license
- Why being persistent with your
mailing campaigns pay off
- How he wholesaled his first
- Don’t show the address of the
house you’re trying to wholesale in your ads
- Never let your tenants know you’re
- Know your market and numbers
because you might have a deal in front of you, but don’t know
- Eggs benedict
- Don’t let kids let the water run
Links from the show:
You can find the transcript of this
episode over HERE.
Transcripts of all episodes can be found HERE.